The Unifor Local 111 Pride Committee is conducting this survey in order to get a sense of the biggest issues employees face when trying to use the bathroom at work. These issues might include lack of access, exclusion of your gender identity, cleanliness, etc. The survey is open to all CMBC employees. Results from the anonymous portion of the survey will be shared with TransLink to assist in their current project of updating where and how bathrooms are built for employees. Thank you for taking a minute or two to complete this survey and contribute important data. If you have any questions about this survey, you can contact the Pride Committee by emailing email@example.com.
This survey is anonymous unless you choose to fill out the optional portion at the end.
2. Which bathroom are you in right now?
3. How would you rate this bathroom?
4. Have you ever felt uncomfortable using the bathroom at work?
If yes, which of the following has contributed to your discomfort?
5. Do you prefer single stall or multi-stall bathrooms?
6. Do you have any of the following specific bathroom needs?
Examples: Agender (none), Pangender (all), Transgender, Masc, Femme, Non-binary, Gender non-conforming, Genderfluid, Genderqueer, Androgyne/Gender neutral, Cisgender, Male/Man, Female/Woman
8. Bathroom Testimony: Please share a sentence or two that can be passed on to TransLink about why our bathrooms need to be improved.
The following fields are entirely optional. Please consider the level of anonymity you wish to maintain before completing this section.
Select a depot from this list.
12. Are you a member of the LGBTQ2IAS+ Community?
13. Do you wish to be included in the Unifor Pride Caucus?
Because you selected “YES” to question 13 above, please provide your name:
14. Do you wish to be contacted by the Unifor Local 111 Pride Committee?
Because you selected “YES” to questions 13 or 15 above, please provide your email address:
Please Note: None of your personally identifiable information will ever be shared with TransLink, CMBC, or other subsidiaries. This information is only viewed by members of the Unifor Local 111 Pride Committee.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. If you wish to be more involved in or informed about Unifor Local 111’s Pride-related events and projects, you can join the Unifor Local 111 Pride Caucus